This layout uses the left side of the May Two Page sketch at Sketch Support. I happen to love the way this layout turned out. Probably most of all because I adore the photos and that sweet, quirky thing in the photos!
I changed the sketch somewhat. I added four smaller photos instead of the two larger photos in the sketch. I eliminated one photo entirely and added a journaling card there with a few accents. Instead of one larger piece of paper behind the photos, I layered journaling cards to add more color.
I made the banner smaller so it does not extend all of the way over to the photos, which is different than the sketch.
Be sure and check in all week at Sketch Support for more layout ideas!
Hi! I just love how you used the sketch. The colors and all the sayings are so cute! And the photos are adorable!! Sabrina
ReplyDelete