I found a cute idea for Valentine's Day cards online here. It worked out well since we are enjoying a mild, very sunny winter so far {just wishing for a little snow still at our house}. I took the girls out beside our house in the afternoon and took many, many pictures - different angles, heights, etc. The little one had a little trouble understanding how to keep her arm out straight with a fist made. We made it work though!
After that, I loaded the photos into the computer and picked the best one. I added a little text {the girls picked out the Disney font} and sent them off to be printed {I like Shutterfly because I can preview the photos, crop them and even add a border before ordering them}.
When we had the valentine's in hand, I used an exacto knife to make a cut on the top of the fist and the bottom {I found it worked better to make a curved cut following the line of the fist}. Then, slip a lollipop into the cut area and the Valentine is finished!


You are so creative friend, super cute idea! Super cute kiddos!
ReplyDelete