Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{Pirate Night} Sketch Support

It is already the end of March. How did that happen and where did March go? Am i the only one feeling like life is on fast forward? Well, the end of March means one thing: it is time for the One Page Sketch at Sketch Support!

Original Sketch {you can go HERE to get your copy of the sketch}
Here is my layout:
My layout has a few variations from the original sketch. To make the title, I stamped the title onto a tag and used mist to drag the wand around the edge of the title so it would stand out a little more. 
I moved my embellishments to the right side of the layout and used stars instead of scallop circles. I traced the stars from another embellishment I had onto the pattern paper and then cut them out. I layered a smaller star on top and stitched in the middle.
Check out the Sketch Support Blog to see more ideas on using the sketch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment