This is one of my favorite photos lately of B because it represents her completely at this stage. Her love for dressing up, her fun spirit and just what a typical day looks like with her! I wanted to use the dark gray paper, but didn't have a full sheet. So I layered it onto a lighter gray paper and made it work.
I layered some October Afternoon and laid some Crate Paper on top of that. Then I added some border stickers along both edges to frame the photo. I cut out the "Fun" and stamped "girl" along the side of it with some cute wooden stamps from the Target dollar bin! I layered that on top of a Lily Bee journal card. I finished the layout with some arrows cut out of an October Afternoon paper, another border sticker along the bottom and a date sticker. I used a rolling date stamp by Amy Tangerine and called the layout complete!
0 comments:
Post a Comment