Our little one has been a bit slower on the hair growth than our older girl ever was. Not better or worse just one of the many, many ways they are different. Last week, I realized her hair was finally long enough in the back for pig tails. So...we tried it out.
They lasted a little while and then the ponies were gone and the pony tail holders became bracelets.
I have been trying to make a habit of walking everyday with the little one. She is in the bike trailer/jogging stroller and I am pushing her along. She loves to chat the entire trip {mostly when the puppies bark and she says "puppy...oh it is so sweet"; even when she cannot even see the puppy}. But this week, my allergies have kept me inside. Blah. The only reason I ever hope for an early frost in the fall is because of my horrible allergies. Double Blah. By the way, notice the naked baby doll in the stroller next to her - all of the baby dolls around the house look like this lately.
A just for fun pic of her dressed as a butterfly:
0 comments:
Post a Comment