Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Christmas Eve} Sketch Support Layout

Here is a layout that I made using the January Two Page Sketch by Allison Davis {featured on the Sketch Support blog}. I took the right side of the sketch and turned it into a one page layout.
I used the sleeve off of my Starbucks coffee cup and used it to hide my journaling. Read more about the process and see what products I used over at the sketch support blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hello.. I was wondering where you got the tag that you did your journaling on... Thanks.. please email at paulareneescraps@yahoo.com if you don't care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used a found object. Great idea to use it as a journal holder. That would be a great challenge for us to use one month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete