Last Friday, I went to eat lunch with our favorite kindergartner. I am treasuring these moments because she is so proud when I come and eat lunch with her and still wants me to wrap my arm around her and hug her close. Love that.
I was also the mystery reader {super fun, but a little tricky since I have been fighting a cold and don't have much of a voice} for her class. I read {Maddy's picks}: Olivia Saves the Circus, Knuffle Bunny Too and Ella Takes the Cake. The best comment ever came from my sweet baby girl: "mommy, you were the best reader of all of the mommy's that came to read to us." Be still my heart.
While I was at the school, Brook and her daddy were enjoying their own adventure. {He is definitely a daddy of girls...notice the tutu stayed on while they were on their adventure.}
My personal favorite photo of the day:
And of course, what adventure would be complete without a bounce house in the living room! We tend to bring it out in the winter inside so the girls can get some energy out!
What adventures are you having these days?
0 comments:
Post a Comment