Monday night, we took the girls trick-or-treating in my grandma's neighborhood. Every year, from the time I was little until now, my grandma and grandpa host an "after trick-or-treating" party at their house. Everyone meets back there for snacks, hot apple cider, coffee, etc. It is relaxed, great family time and lots of fun.
This year for Halloween, our oldest was a Flamenco dancer {although I love that she called herself a "flamingo" dancer all night}. She loved everything about her outfit and looked gorgeous in it.
Our youngest was Strawberry Shortcake Princess, with a Belle crown of course. We added a few freckles with eyeliner to complete the look.
The girls, on Halloween, have the choice to wear my make-up. This year the oldest chose: blush, eye shadow and lipstick. We added the "fake" mole with eyeliner.
The youngest chose: blush, eye shadow and lipstick. But, then she said "mommy, you forgot something." She handed me the mascara. I think she might just be a makeup girl in a few years!
0 comments:
Post a Comment