Last Friday night we spent an evening at home and carved our pumpkins. For the first time, we carved pumpkins while watching the World Series {yeah for a win by the Cardinals}!
Our oldest is a professional pumpkin cleaner. She wanted a Smurf Pumpkin. {By the way, I should remember next year to clean off the desk and pause The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown in a less creepy spot}!
The youngest tried to love the pumpkin cleaning, but this was her face when she was working on it. Hilarious. She wanted a Blues Clues pumpkin.
The hubby carved our pumpkin, since I helped the girls carve theirs, and he made Jack from A Nightmare Before Christmas. He rocked it.
The girls also painted their tiny pumpkins, something they really enjoy to do every year. The oldest made a dolphin {very abstract} and the little just combined every paint color possible. Oh how I love family time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment