I changed a few things about the sketch. Instead of the flag banner at the top, I moved the banner to the left side and used butterflies. I used less photos than are shown in the sketch. I simplified and used two smaller photos at the top, similar to the sketch, and one larger photo below. I moved the larger photo up on my layout, even with the title. And, I moved the journaling to the right side, instead of below the title.
For the butterflies, I punched out some butterfly shapes. Then I used Studio Calico Mist to make them bright, lovely colors. I put them on some twine (poking a hole and stringing them along the twine) and placed them on the layout. It is one of my favorite parts of this layout.
Check out what the other designers came up with for this challenge on the Sketch Support Blog.
You did a great job with this sketch! Love your layout. The whole purpose of a sketch is to give you a starting point, changing it up is the name of the game.
ReplyDeleteCindy P.
www.cpmemories.blogspot.com