I used the October One Page Sketch from Sketch Support {found here} for the inspiration for this layout.
I loved these photos from a little daddy/daughter night out. He took them to their favorite places and captured some candid shots in the process.
There are a few things in my layout that are different from the sketch. I shortened the banner that goes across the top. Mine only extends to the end of the patterned paper, not all the way to the edge of the layout.
I moved the title to the side of the photos instead of in the middle. I used two 3x3 photos, which is a bit different. I added a hidden journal card instead of using journal strips at the bottom of the layout. I also changed the side strips of paper and centered the accent paper, instead of having them side by side.
For more ideas using the sketch, visit the Sketch Support Blog all week!



0 comments:
Post a Comment