Monday, October 10, 2011

Lucky Number 7

How has it been seven years already? Friday, on the 7th, our sweet first born daughter turned seven. This natural born leader loves people, school, art, and squeezes every single second of fun out of life. She is growing too fast, changing too much and we get a front row seat to watch it all happen.
Friday was "the best day ever" according to her. Her class sang to her, her daddy volunteered at school, her sister and I brought them lunch....chinese {her choice}, she had cookies for her class, her school had their fall festival that night {including fireworks at the end}. Best. Day. Ever! "I am seven, on the seventh, and I have seven letters in my name and that is God and Jesus' favorite number!"

Here is a peek at her seven years:
How in the world we were blessed to raise this sweet, talented, deep feeling, happy, smiley, wonderful, tenderhearted little girl is beyond my comprehension. We are the lucky ones!

4 comments:

  1. Love the slideshow of pictures of each age -fun to see her growing up in the pics! What a pretty girl, inside and out :) Glad she had such a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiping a tear from my eye!!! Seriously, where did time go? I remember her as a baby sitting in Betty G's living room. Now look at her!!!! Crazy. Great job parents...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DeniseThank you! That was such a sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Preston,Courtney, Callie & Addison Thank you! I know, where did the time go? You know how hard it is most days, it is nice for someone to recognize your hard work as a parent! What a sweet thing for you to say! :)

    ReplyDelete