"Sketch Support will be taking a break for an unknown amount of time.
There will not be any new sketches or layouts posted during this break.
We knew when starting up Sketch Support that there was going to be a lot of work involved. We never expected it to be easy and knew that it was going to take time and effort. We are taking the time right now to decide if that time and effort we put into this site is worth it. It was a difficult decision to make but it was time to evaluate things and see where we stand.
I wish I could give you a specific date of when things might start up again but at this time I do not know.
Thank you for understanding."
We knew when starting up Sketch Support that there was going to be a lot of work involved. We never expected it to be easy and knew that it was going to take time and effort. We are taking the time right now to decide if that time and effort we put into this site is worth it. It was a difficult decision to make but it was time to evaluate things and see where we stand.
I wish I could give you a specific date of when things might start up again but at this time I do not know.
Thank you for understanding."
0 comments:
Post a Comment