Thursday, May 10, 2012

{Sweet} Sketch Support

I used the May Two Page Layout from Sketch Support for the inspiration for this layout. Of course, my layout is a One Page! 

Original:
My Layout:
I used the right side of the two page sketch for my layout design.  I pushed the star border down to the bottom of my layout. Then I curved the border and added some butterflies. Stitching along the curve finished out this element of the layout.
,
I added a few extra layers along the background. I punched a scallop border along the bottom of the paper. Then I layered them one on top of the other to add some additional color. 
Check out the Sketch Support Blog all week to see how the other Design Team Members used the Sketch!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I found your blog! :) All by chance...especially for YOU as I invite you to check my blog for a surprise :D
    MWAH!

    ReplyDelete