This week has seemed to go by quite fast and how in the world is September almost over already? I do not know where this year has gone and cannot believe we are on the downhill slide towards the end of the year! Crazy.
Maddy went on a field trip with her preschool this week and oh my goodness, she looked WAY too big in her new jeans, hello kitty tennis shoes and field trip shirt! She has been really "into" having me pull part of her hair back into a pony tail and then wearing a bow in the pony this week. I think it makes her look a little too grown up already. Wow. We had to take a picture to document how much she has changed since last year.
Brooklyn is seriously into everything. I mean everything. This week she has already learned how to take the bin off of the shredder (we unplug it for those that are worried for her safety) and then tried to eat the paper out of it. She likes to look out our back sliding glass door and one morning this week I caught her picking the sealant (that seals the door to the floor) off and trying to eat that. She LOVES shoes and if we, or any guests, leave any lying around she is chewing on those - flip flops and tennis shoes with laces are her favorites. She learned how to climb up onto the kid picnic table that Maddy uses for her art. And just today, I looked over and she was standing - unassisted, holding onto to just a toy vacuum cleaner. She is not even 9 mths old yet! Unbelievable!
Oh and don't you just love being able to push a real baby in your toy shopping cart? Love it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment