Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ten/Tin

Today is our tenth anniversary. Little did we know how much we would go through and grow through together. Little did we know that we would be blessed with two little girls, who would bring us so much joy and keep us laughing every minute. 

Our journey started pretty typically, but soon after we married {a year exactly} we moved to Spain and lived there for two years. Crazy, bonding time with each other - but fantastic journey for us as a married couple.
This sweet man of mine gave me the most sincere, kind gift this year. He went to Starbucks, my favorite of favorites and bought ten gift cards. On the outside of the card is a year from our marriage and on the inside key phrases, parts he treasures from that particular year. Then, he told me all about each one and why I meant the world to him. Seriously, does it get any better than that? I assure you it does not.  I may, or may not have, been doing the ugly cry about halfway through. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. He is amazing {husband, dad, son, employee, friend, etc}. Amazing. I am blessed.
So here's to TEN {tin is the "gift" for that particular marriage year}. Looking forward to the next ten...and the next... Love you honey! Happy anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 10 years! May you be blessed to spend many, many more together!! :)

    ReplyDelete