Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's a bright sunshiny day....

We are so thankful to see the sun around here {on a day we were home to enjoy it}. My girls were T-I-R-E-D today. Seriously... tired {okay, I must admit I was too}. And, the littlest member of our house is teething in a cranky, doesn't want to sleep, chewing holes in toys BIG way. I think there are four teeth coming in and I am hopeful they will be in soon - for my sake {okay for her sake too}. We were able to get outside, enjoy the sunshine and the perfect weather. Even the teething toddler enjoyed herself! A perfect afternoon.
No one has it quite as good as Pooh Bear:
Bubbles are always a priority:
Brook figuring out Maddy's beauty chair {clapping for herself}:

2 comments:

  1. Poor B! Whenever my girls had more than one tooth coming in at a time, they ALWAYS ended up with an ear infection! Hope she feels better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, love the beauty chair! Too cute! As are the girls, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete