Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random

Things have been busy and I cannot believe the month of May is almost over! It feels like it has been about a day long, seriously! Here are a few random shots from the past couple of weeks. These are from one of the few warm, sunny days this month. Although, I explained to the hubby yesterday, that we will be wishing for all this rain in August - it is all perspective!
Here are a couple of shots of Brook eating a leftover cookie at church while all the other children were in Cubbies. I love the wood grain on the table with the old look of the photo.
The fun part of these photos is that it is NOT photoshop (although I add the watermark and fix the contrast in photoshop). It is an app for my phone called Hipstamatic. You choose the film, flash and lens and then play with different photo looks. Super fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment