Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Monday

I am waiting to post the rest of our "stay-cation" pictures until I get a hold of the hubby's phone to get the rest of the pic's. It is Monday and I am grateful for one more week before school officially starts. 

It was a crazy weekend filled with sweet times with friends, a wedding for a sweet, Godly couple; church activities including a fun-filled night to introduce the little kindergartners to their new sunday school format upstairs with the "big" kids. Their eyes were huge and a little afraid. It was so cute.  Big changes coming our way! The countdown is on.
 
Hope your weekend was great! Happy Monday...here's to another week! {Random picture of our sweeties}

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya Christy, it very much is a time of the countdown is on! It is time for school to get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous blog! I had no idea you had one. Glad to know! You are a very creative person and use your gifts for His glory.
    I am thankful for the quote you have at the top of your page. We are trying to live our lives accordingly---it's so much better that way!

    ReplyDelete