Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This and That

Here is a photo from the last garage sale. I love garage sales....people watching entertains me.  The stories we heard from people, so interesting! 


This helped get me up and going for helping out at the sale...and sometimes made another appearance in the afternoon. {Two in a day? I must be dreaming?!} You can see my water next to the coffee...because it was in the 90's and I didn't want to pass out - it looks bad to customers! {Don't you love the tool box coaster?}
 
This babe realized she loves corn on the cob. But more that the corn, she loved showing off tricks with the corn holders. We now have a little one that loves to entertain the crowd {she comes by it honestly, her daddy is very similar}.
What little things are you enjoying this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sawyer discovering my sunglasses on the top of my head, grabbing them and trying to figure out how to wear them. That and OF COURSE my usual coffee every morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete