Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not as expected

This week did not turn out how I thought it would. Not better or worse, just different. I am starting to expect the unexpected around here with all that has happened in the past year in our lives. 

I took one girl to the doctor to have her ears looked at since she was complaining they were hurting. Here are some pic's while waiting for the doctor:
The hubby introduced the little one to guitar hero while we were gone: 
And played play-doh with her {have I mentioned he is an amazing man lately?}
Once the hubby started to feel better, we were able to get out and about as a family once again. We ate dinner downtown at a new restaurant for all of us except the hubby {one of his favorite places to eat in town}. 
He really was happy to eat there...honest:
Elmo always saves the day when we have a long wait: 
More adventures later. Our "vacation" has turned into a "stay-cation" without warning! We are trying to soak up our last few "before school starts craziness" with our sweet soon to be kindergartner and her sister. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay so we are always out of the loop living far away. What's the new restaurant? Details please so we know where we might have to plan to visit on our next trip home.

    Still can't believe Maddie is starting school soon. CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl, it has been a summer of unexpected for us :)
    Hey, I recognize the doc office, that's where we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time to your blog and I simply love the effect on your photos, it really makes the ordinary look extrodinary!! Really Neat to scroll through

    ReplyDelete