Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Girl time

Last week Maddy let us know she was ready for a haircut...not just a trim, a 2-3 inch cut. So I called Cookie Cutters {sadly, the lady we like no longer works there} and made an "after school" appointment. We went straight there right after school. For the first time, she sat in the chair, the real chair, not the car or the plane. She also sat there without parental supervision {I was busy with the girl sliding and climbing}. The results:
After the haircut, we stopped by a local bake shoppe and tea room and had a "girly" snack...just the three of us. Maddy ate 3 cookies and Brook was too busy looking around to eat much of her cookie. Then we spent a few minutes browsing at all of the goodies in the shoppe.
I love these {everyday} moments with my girls.

1 comment:

  1. Awww..Beth's Tea Room. One of my favorites!! The girls are so beautiful and so is their Momma! LOVE all the new pics of the fam on the right side!

    ReplyDelete