I love Thanksgiving. A holiday filled with family and tons of mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, etc., what is not to love? This year though, it was so fun to watch both of our girls enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, a tradition I remember every Thanksgiving.
They loved every single second. The floats...the balloons...the Rockettes {practicing their dance in the living room}, they soaked it all in and I just loved watching them!
To top it off, lots of time with family!
We also enjoyed a private puppet show at Nana's and our girls were blessed with new "froggie and kitty" hats from their sweet aunt, uncle and cousins.
I am not missing the fact that TODAY we are blessed with abundant food, clothes, toys, a warm house {especially today since it is in the 20's around here}, a car, family to spend the day with, our health, and most of all Jesus who died and rose again so we could all live and live life abundantly. May I always be humble and grateful, everyday, not just on this day.
Happy Thanksgiving. We are "thank-full" around here!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment