Friday, November 19, 2010

No lack here

One thing my girls have never lacked is imagination. This one, loves to make places and "live in them" a while. Enter...the road. 

She has been drawing "her road" on our driveway for a few weeks now. When it washes away, a new road is added. They vary from day to day. But, they are always traveled on the scooter.
It is curvy or straight, depending on how she wants it. There are always train tracks and sometimes a pond. You must always pay attention while driving it. 
There is always more detail to add {mostly stop signs, stop lights, etc} once you have traveled it once and know "where to add" them. 
This time there was even a carnival to visit. 
I am thankful I get to "visit" them with her. I am always amazed by her imagination. Always. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment