Our other project last week was peanut butter play doh. I felt like the 3 bears because they first recipe {from here} we made was too crumbly.
The second recipe we made was too wet, which made it hard to work with since it was really, really sticky.
So, we mixed the two together and had the perfect consistency for the play doh.
The little one loved eating the play doh {I think most of her dough was gone by the end} and making sculptures. "mommy look at what I made, take a picture!"
The older made people and animals mostly. She also loved tasting each one.
This project held their attention longer than any we have experimented with so far. I finally had to tell them it was time to quit after an hour and a half because it was lunch time. They loved it. We will definitely make this again!
What I would do differently next time for the recipe {a mix of the two to get a better consistency, although I have not tested this version yet}:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 cup nonfat dry milk
You can mix it together in a bowl or Ziploc bag until it turns into a dough. {Do not reuse or store it.} Add chocolate chips, oatmeal, or candy to add some extra fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment