M has been dying to use the slip and slide that I purchased at Wal-Mart last week, but it has been raining off and on everyday since then. So today was the day. I took it out of the package in the living room and she had to "try it out" right then. It was not a successful venture dry. So I placed B in the stroller in the shade where she could watch and placed the slip and slide in the front yard. I turned the water on and M was so excited. With every slide, she became even more brave. By the time we were ready to come inside, she was in the neighbor's yard running all the way over and sliding on her knees the distance of the slip and slide. It was great to watch and brought back a lot of childhood memories. Who knew $9 could be so much fun?
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
First Slip and Slide
M has been dying to use the slip and slide that I purchased at Wal-Mart last week, but it has been raining off and on everyday since then. So today was the day. I took it out of the package in the living room and she had to "try it out" right then. It was not a successful venture dry. So I placed B in the stroller in the shade where she could watch and placed the slip and slide in the front yard. I turned the water on and M was so excited. With every slide, she became even more brave. By the time we were ready to come inside, she was in the neighbor's yard running all the way over and sliding on her knees the distance of the slip and slide. It was great to watch and brought back a lot of childhood memories. Who knew $9 could be so much fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment