Thursday, July 16, 2009

Princess Play



We have girls, so we have a house full of princesses, polly pockets, my little pony, etc. Oh yeah - and pink- lots of pink! I created a scrapbook page last week that is called Princess Play. It uses pictures I captured one evening last year when we were playing outside and she had on a ballerina dress that we found at a garage sale and her We have girls, so we have a house full of princesses, polly pockets, my little pony, etc. Oh yeah - and pink- lots of pink! I created a scrapbook page last week that is called Princess Play. It uses pictures I captured one evening last year when we were playing outside and M, my oldest, had on a ballerina dress that we found at a garage sale and her Cinderella slippers. She enjoyed pushing her Tinkerbell doll in her baby stroller up and down the sidewalk on our street. The evening did not end well though, because as she was running down the sidewalk, in true Cinderella fashion, the shoe broke. It was a sad moment for our little princess. She is back in business though because for Valentine's Day this year, she received a box with four new pairs of princess shoes! We cannot wait to see if B loves princesses as much as M does. Girls are wonderful and we are so blessed to have a house full of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment