I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving. Time seems to be flying by faster and faster each month. How is the year almost over? Didn't it just begin?
Brooklyn loves to be upside down. She always has. Well I guess she wants to be upside down more than we allow her to be and is now taking matters into her own hands - or head. She has been placing her head upside down and smiling at me all week. Hysterical. She is also fascinated with the Wii remotes and tends to have one in each hand as she crawls through the house. Occasionally she will point it at the tv and wait for something to happen. Smartie pants.
Maddy had some of her 5 year shots this week, we decided to delay one until the first of the year so she can have it by itself. She ran a fever yesterday from the shots and this is the first time ever that I was able to just love on her and baby her all day and not have to worry about how to rearrange my work schedule. It was nice until today when we found out one of our cars needs some significant repairs. That old work check would be nice to have right about now. We are trusting God has a bigger plan than we can see. The trusting is not always easy, I guess that is where the "faith" part happens.
And here is some scrappy stuff from this week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment