Monday, November 2, 2009

The Princess and the Lamb

Saturday morning I made sugar cookies and decorated them for later in the day. Madison decided not to help this year since she was playing a game with her daddy. 


This was Brooklyn's first Halloween. She was, seriously (I am definitely not biased - ha), the cutest little lab I have ever seen! She is notorious for ripping her hats, bows, etc off of her head the moment I put them on her. But she kept her little lamb hat on all night long! Miraculous! Maddy was Belle. Although she informed me on Halloween that she was "actually Ariel dressed as Belle" because suddenly Ariel is her favorite princess.

 We normally trick or treat around some neighborhoods, but we simplified this year and only headed off to our church event. My cousin's son joined us and had a good time. He intimidated many with his Darth Vader costume.

The girls had a lot of fun. My family then always (since I was little) gather at my grandma's house after all of the trick-or-treating is over for cider, cookies, gingerbread cake, etc to just see family. It is a blast!
 
The hubby with my cousin's little boy. "Darth Vader Father and Son" for the evening.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment