Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The big 50!

It is hard to believe that this is post number 50! Little did I ever think I would have a blog, let alone have so much to say on one. {I must admit it is a little more fun than I ever thought.} 

Our time after Christmas has been busy with family and watching the girls play with their new things. We have yet to even take down our decorations!


Maddy has been busy "creating." I love that she loves to be crafty and creative. Today she made two bracelets with a new bead kit she received for Christmas. She even came up with her own idea to "hang" a bead off of the bracelet string in the middle with tape. Genius! 

She loves to draw and color. But the sweetest part is she is always making a picture for someone else - never herself. She ever so neatly packages it up in an envelope, tapes the back and adds their name on the front and her name on the front. Last night she even added a sticker where the stamp would go. In all of her pictures, everyone is always smiling - makes me think we are doing something right as parents! Here are a couple she made us a couple of weeks ago:



0 comments:

Post a Comment