Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random

This has become a whirlwind summer, so much so that I have not even been taking very many pictures lately. Shocker for those of you that know us and our significant picture taking! Last week, the hubby's niece was in town, so we enjoyed some time with her. The girls have been enjoying swimming in our downtime. 
We celebrated Father's day on Sunday. My girls are so blessed to have an amazing dad. He took Maddy out on a date Friday night {he took her to get her nails done, shopping and bowling}. He is amazing. We took him to lunch and then we went to SDC for the day. It was fun. 
Our garden is blossoming! I love, love, love fresh, homegrown tomatoes. We finally have some! We have been eating the best lettuce, straight from the garden. We are looking forward to the zucchini, corn, cucumbers that will be coming soon. Yummy.
While Maddy and the hubby were out on a date Friday, I brought out Dora's house for Brook to play with for the first time. She was in love with all of the little pieces. She kept running back and forth to the refrigerator and brought Dora's baby brother and sister toys magnets to eat. Hilarious. I loved watching her discover new things. It is so fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment