Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rock Star....take 2

Yesterday, I spent the entire day scrapbooking. Seriously....the entire day {9:00am until 9:30pm}. How in the world did I get this done with two small children? I went to a local scrapbooking event - away from home, with some dear friends. It was a blast! And, though I had high hopes for at least 7-10 layouts, I actually completed five. Not too bad, considering the conversation that was flowing all day long!! I will be featuring one a day this week on the blog. Gives me something to blog about! 

This one is my favorite of the five. Madison shared some of her dress-up clothes with Brooklyn and she felt like big stuff indeed {you can read about that day here}.I love this stamp, because it "looks" like I keep breaking out a sewing machine on my pages...guess again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment