I have been busy the past couple of weeks making decorations for our soon-to-be six year old's birthday party. She chose an "Olivia" theme. Love those books. Since there are not many decorations for Olivia, especially compared to princess themed parties, and to save a little money, I decided to make most of the decorations.
There are cones that are wrapped in ribbon {thank you glue gun}:
A banner with the most beautiful paper ever {hopefully I will get a better picture when it is actually hanging}:
And, of course, crowns:
There are also hanging tissue poofs - pictures to come later and hopefully an Olivia cake and a cookie cake, request of the birthday girl. The party is Saturday and I still have some work to do! I must say, it has been a lot of fun!
I also plan to reuse some of the decorations {the banner and cones} for a certain two year old's birthday party. I plan to take the Olivia circle off the cone and replace it with possibly Minnie Mouse, or "Mimmie" as she calls her!










0 comments:
Post a Comment