Monday, October 11, 2010

{Olivia} Party

This past Saturday was the party. My sweet baby {even though she is six I can still call her that} loves to have her family birthday party at my parents house. It is her request each year {which they love}. 

The Cakes {one piece left total out of both cakes, guess it was good I made two cakes}. I call the cookie cake "normal Olivia" and the white cake "sunburned Olivia." Peach piggy color is very hard to make with icing! So is real red!! Definitely a challenge. The birthday girl approved, so that is really all that matters.
Decorations:
Since it was near around 85 degrees outside, we were able to spend most of the afternoon outside, enjoying the weather. Here are some pictures from when she is opening presents. My favorite is the second one. She is a very sweet child who is completely thrilled with each and every present. She loves every second of it all!
Blowing out the candles:
The rest of the afternoon was spent visiting with family and watching the kids play outside. It was wonderful.
I must mention, this baby did not try to take a single present or try to unwrap a single thing. She was content to sit and watch {until later of course when the toys were home!}
It was a perfect day to have a party for the most amazing six year old I know!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Tell the BIG 6 year old, belated Happy Birthday from the Wilsons!

    ReplyDelete