Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{Field Trip} Layout

This is a new layout I made yesterday. It is about Maddy's first school field trip this year, which thankfully the hubby was able to attend and take some pictures!
I found this punch that I have been after for a while on sale at Michael's, so of course I used it on this layout. I used the punch for the border of the orange paper and then added different colors of patterned papers behind the punched circles.
To create the title, I didn't have any coordinating alpha stickers. So, I took some plain cardstock (off white color) and placed the alpha title stickers on it. Then I misted it with this mist and waited for it to dry a little before I peeled off the alpha stickers. I then outlined it with black and brown pen, trimmed it to fit and called it good.

1 comment:

  1. There's that nice framing again and I like the title alpha.

    ReplyDelete