Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So sweet

I don't think you could ever hear "twinkle twinkle" { or "tinkle, tinkle" as our little one sings it} any sweeter than this:
One hilarious part is that she was so very upset if her sister tried to join her in singing. This was HER song, HER time and she was not about to have it interrupted by her older sister {who was happy to get her all worked up mind you}. I also tried to get her singing her other "song of choice" these days, which is Jesus Loves Me {she sings it all the time around the house and it is very sweet}, but she was not about to go down that road - she was on the Twinkle Twinkle song and that was it! 

Oh and that dance, the jumping one...that is her normal "walk" through life. Seriously, that is how she gets from place to place - jumping, hopping, running {never walking}. She likes to run ahead at the store and then call back "you coming mommy, you coming?" And she is FAST...really fast. 

Have I mentioned that I love these girls and how unique they are? How different they are? How they teach us, keep us on our toes, keep us constantly laughing, test us and have changed our hearts {for the better} forever? Missing the older as she is back to school this week. The house is not the same without her!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment