Thursday, March 10, 2011

{I Adore You} Layout

New products = happy play time. I was able to spend some time with some new Studio Calico products last night and ended up with this layout. I love that the pink mist looks so lovely with the soft photos. 
A few weeks ago, I was so happy to find out that I won a facebook contest and received the Wildflower add on kit from Studio Calico. It came in the mail yesterday, so of course that lovely circle woodgrain stamp needed to be used on my layout! I misted the stamp with the pink and stamped it all over the page. Then I used some brown ink on the stamp and stamped over the pink circles. I love how it turned out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win and I like the pink tones in the photo and stamps here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving this! It is gorgeous! What ink do you use to distress your papers? I love how they look on this layout!!

    ReplyDelete