This month on Sketch support, we had a very special project, created by very special "guest designers!" My sweet Madison created this layout from the March one page sketch.
I simply gave her a few different patterned papers, the sketch, scissors and a glue stick and let her go to town!
She decided to make a picture instead of using a photo. I love that through her eyes, the cameras on the Jillibean paper were speakers, instead of cameras. She drew herself, playing the guitar with speakers around her and a camera above her.
One of my favorite parts of the layout, is that she also used the other side, because this piece of paper looked just like curtains!"
I love that her scrapbook page is just "her" right now. For more tips on involving your children in scrapbooking {and to read how she answered some questions}, check out the Sketch support blog!


0 comments:
Post a Comment