Monday, April 11, 2011

{Create, Inspire, Dream} Layout

This past Friday night, I attended a bi-annual event at our church where around 200 scrapbookers/crafters get together for an evening of demo's, make and takes, food and hopefully getting some crafting done {although I think a lot more conversation happens}! It is a great time and such a great deal! Although, I seem to be a little less productive every time! :)

Here it the layout I made {seriously...only one}. I used the colors from the April Crate Paper color challenge found here and borrowed a friend's bubble stamp {thanks again Lexi} and here is what I came up with. 
I love these photos and the colors worked perfectly!

3 comments:

  1. One is better than none!!
    I am sure the conversation was worth missing out on making more layouts :) Oh what fun those CS's are!!!

    Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :)

    We will set a goal for Scrapapalooza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layout looks so cute!! Bubble stamp was perfect here and you are welcome to borrow it anytime girl! Come scrap at my house some night :)

    ReplyDelete