Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Dance

This past Friday night, the school had the sweetest thing - a Daddy/daughter dance. We gave our sweet kindergartner several options: what she could wear, if she wanted to include her sister, etc. She chose a sweet night with just her daddy...all to herself.
Fancy food, fancy punch, fancy decorations.
Lots of dancing {the girl has some serious moves, she did NOT get those from me!} Even a slow dance with daddy...melted his heart.  {Don't you love a guy that even takes pictures while they are slow dancing so I won't miss a moment?}
Musical chairs, to which she told me "I ALMOST won mommy...almost!"
This picture is hilarious to me because you can tell she does not want to be taking the photo. "And Daddy MADE me take a picture with some person."
The perfect ending to their date - picking up the little one and eating frozen yogurt together {I was still scrapbooking that night}. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment