Saturday, April 9, 2011

Picky, picky

This is how we found our youngest when we picked her up from class on Sunday morning at church. Bow turned around, sporting an 80's, Olivia Newton John look. Yes, she put her bow back on herself.
This little thing has such an OPINION about clothing. Something new for our family. {The oldest was opinionated, but only by how the clothes FELT, not by appearance. As long as there are not scratchy tags or anything poking her, she is good.}
The little one only wants to wear skirts or "shresses" {dresses}. If I lay out something different, she runs yelling "NOOOO" down the hall to find a skirt herself out of her drawer. And of course, always wanting her dress up clothes and rain boots or dress up heels. 
I love having such different girls, even with the challenges they present us as parents. They make it ALL worthwhile and I am so grateful they have such strong opinions. It is part of what makes them who they are!

1 comment: