Our last full day in San Francisco, we passed out cards for Epic Church to promote their new fall series.
In our free time, a few of us went to the Chinatown area of the city. We were greeted by a sweet man who led us to a fantastic restaurant, after we answered his trivia question. He was so sweet and we loved talking to him and listen to him educate us on the buildings and customs.
That evening, we had dinner as a group in "little Italy" at North Beach Pizza.
We passed by the only green grass park I saw in the city. Right by the park is the church that Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio posed in front of when they were married {they were actually married at city hall, but posed in front of the church for his family....that little fact is courtesy of my ferry ride!}
This is the BART stop/corner that my sweet friend Kelly and I were on for three days passing out cards for the church.
Flying out the next day, all flights were delayed an hour due to fog {first time for that} which meant they had to hold our plane in Denver and we arrived back home even later than anticipated. Since it was almost the next day, my girls were in bed. But, they did leave a little surprise for me.
I LOVED San Francisco even more than I thought I would. It is beautiful and the people were so friendly. But, I am so happy to be home to my sweet girls and lovely husband. Nothing beats that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment