Here are some ways I created my layout:
I used a similar placement for my photos as are in the sketch. My largest photo is slightly smaller than 5x3, but is placed in the same location.
I moved the title in my layout to the left of the large photo instead of on top of the large photo, like the sketch.
I moved my banners to the top left of the layout and used vertical banners instead of horizontal banners like the sketch.
I used stars and hearts instead of the clouds in the top right corner of the layout.
I added a few details along the bottom of the layout which is different from the sketch.
Be sure and visit the Sketch Support Blog regularly this week for more ideas for this sketch!
Cute lo Christie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to meet you one day soon. Will you be at CS Fri?
ReplyDelete