There are so many little craft projects I have wanted to try this year with the girls {thanks a lot to pinterest}. Unfortunately, with the crazy holiday schedule we have not been able to fit them all in quite yet. But, we have been able to do a few. Here are some of them:
The girls and I made salt dough ornaments and they painted them. Our older took so much time painting her ornaments just the right colors. Our little one just swirled the paint to gray and painted away. She always swirls all of her paint colors together first thing, then paints away. She loved adding the glitter as well to her ornaments. They had a great time, and they look so much better on the tree!
The little one and I made a caroler {idea from pinterest, I could not find the right link, so there is a flikr image}. It turned out so cute and she was so proud!
The craft the girls had the best fun with so far is the "puffy snowmen." Equal parts elmers glue and shaving cream and it makes this puffy, gluey, paint that even dries puffy. There was paint everywhere! They laughed and giggled and dripped that stuff all over the place. It was hilarious. Our oldest made a snow girl, complete with accessories. The little one made something that looked more like the abominable snowman.
One day last week, we made paper snowflakes. I then just hand-stitched them together and we have them hanging {similar to this} on our back door. They are beautiful when the sun shines through!
Well, I think our crafty post is long enough! We have been having a good time in our "spare" moments! Looking forward to capturing some more soon!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment