Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sketch Support Update

I wanted to give an update on the Sketch Support team. The end of May we announced that the Team would be taking a break {you can find those details here}. 

This week, Allison Davis has posted an update on her blog {found here}. The Sketch Support Blog and team will not be returning. The Sketch Support Blog will remain as is at this point, so you can still gain inspiration from past projects. But, there will not be anything new added. 


I support Allison and understand her perspective and know the decision was not an easy one for her and one that she weighed many different ways. I will, however, miss the inspiration she would bring each month with all of the different sketches. I can't wait, though, to see what comes next for Allison. She will be inspiring us all again soon for sure!

I LOVED being a part of the Sketch Support Team and will miss it a lot. So, come fall, when life slows down again for me, scrapbooking will look different for me. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I too will miss Sketch Support, Allison and the team. Life continually changes;-)

    ReplyDelete