Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amazing.

Let me just say, I had to re-read the email telling me about this several times. WOW. Stunned. Wow. Honored. Wow. So excited!! Thanks to Allison and all of the SG ladies for the opportunity. And a BIG CONGRATS to the rest of the team!! Can't wait! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's fantastic! They're lucky to have you on their team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I look forward to creating with you and getting to know you! Love all your photos and your children are darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I look forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy! I just wanted to pop by and congratulate you. I am so excited about this team and it will be great creating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they finally recognized what we already knew! You are an amazingly talented woman!! Congratulations friend, so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete