Monday, December 20, 2010

School Party

There was a lot of anticipation and excitement leading up to this day in the life of our little kindergartner. Finally, Friday came and it was officially {school holiday party day}! I was able to go and help out and get a front row seat to the fun! 

It was a block party in the kindergarten classes, so each room had a different activity. Her classroom made snow globes {more like TONS of glitter globes}! 
In the next classroom, they were able to decorate {and devour} their own cookie.
The game room classroom:
Finally, in this classroom, they sang songs, read a story and had a silly sock exchange.
So much fun and I loved seeing her in action, in her own {school} environment. The best part of it all - leaving school early with my kindergartner after the party was over!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. I am a kindergarten teacher and it is awesome when we have the chance to have parents come visit. Kids are so proud of their work and classroom.

    ReplyDelete