Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy mail

Yesterday, this magazine came in the mail:
The reason it is such a big deal around our house is this was inside it {page 72 in case you want to peek}. 
SOOOOOOO excited! First actual publication in a real, tangible, hands on magazine. Dream come true for me. 

I have been waiting to see it since last December when they contacted me to let me know it would be published. Completely blown away, excited, happy, thrilled, etc. So, it was a bit surreal to actually see it in print. Wow. There are no words. Just wow!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so honored to be your friend :) Congrats! I need to run out and get my copy so you can sign it the next time I see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!!! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congrats, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic, Christy! Way to go!!! =) So cool! You're practically famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome achievement...congratulations.

    ReplyDelete