We are checking our summer to-do list off around here at a rapid pace. July has flown by and we are in count down mode with more "to do" than we have days left! One of the things we checked off at the end of July is swimming lessons. Our oldest had her final swim lesson of the summer and we could not be more proud of her!
She truly loves to swim and smiled every second of every lesson this summer. I have enjoyed watching her learn, grow and just enjoy swimming. Level three complete!
I am proud of the little one because she endured the hour swim lesson every single day....happily. Thankful for the "sprinklers" that made the time pass that much easier! Barbie even came along a few days to help her pass the time even better!
I love my girls.
I am so thankful for the summer to just be with them and see them grow and blossom. It is a blessing I never dreamed would be possible. So thankful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment