Friday, August 12, 2011

{Oh so little} Sketch Support

I used the August Two Page Sketch {found here} from Sketch Support for the inspiration for this layout.
I used the left side of the two page sketch for my layout.
I used the layered waves from the bottom of the sketch and turned it into the layered paper and border stickers at the bottom of my layout. 
I flipped the “sun” from the sketch and turned it into my journal element. 
I added some patterned paper and a die cut behind the photos.
I misted the white border sticker at the top of the blue paper to turn it into a pinkish orange to match my layout.
I added a strip of paper and a title sticker to the top of the layout and ruffled another strip of paper above the photos.

Check out the Sketch Support Blog for additional ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment